The benefits of practising yoga during pregnancy are well documented. You can begin as soon as you have had your first scan.
Pregnancy is an amazing time of great change physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and spiritually. Yoga works on all these aspects for both you and your baby.
Sarah ensures that all her mums-to-be feel confident and at ease. Classes are safe and gentle with flowing sequences that focus on creating space for your growing baby and strengthening you to carry your baby in comfort. You will also learn relaxation and breathing techniques, which will prove invaluable throughout you pregnancy and particularly during labour and delivery.
* Eases common pregnancy problems e.g- backpain, swollen ankles and heart burn etc.
* Shortens labour/delivery
* Reduces anxiety
* Reduces pain during labour
* Makes need for intervention less likely
* Improves post-natal recovery time
* Has a profound effect on bonding between mother and baby (both before and after delivery)
* Encourages a good position for delivery
* Reduces likely hood of post-natal depression
* Increases confidence
What you will need to bring
* Yoga mat
* A drink
Thursdays: 7pm – 8:15pm
Portfields Community Centre
8 Wordsworth Ave
Sundays: 7pm – 8.15pm
Green Park Community centre
Price £48 for 6 sessions (as due date approaches payment per session is accepted)
How to book
Booking is easy. Click here to go to our contact page.
FOR MORE INFORMATION